Travel Sketches and Reflections
I miss my daily painting. I was off travelling with my family at Singapore. It was an amazing 4 day escapade. I was able to squeeze in some travel sketches though they are very simple things. We had a tight itinerary. Our feet in blisters and our shoes almost tearing apart (except for my dad). Nevertheless this was a blessed trip. Praise God!
Day 5 : Changi Airport going back home sketch of a couple
- You are not alone in your sufferings. I love seeing people from all walks of life. And what amazes me is that they carry themselves well no matter what they are going through.
- I am inspired by people who works hard. They may or may not love what they do but their persistence and determination is remarkable.
- Dreams are fuel to our lives.
- Nature is a gift from God. It reminds us to stop and notice the beauty of being alive.
- Kids are amazing. I look at them and I see their genuine selves. They dream high and live at the moment.
- It’s liberating to try new things and be different.
- Eating slowly has its perks. Aside from enjoying each bite, people wait for you and you reward yourself with a smooth digestion.
- Love is the foundation of all things living. And God taught us first how to love.
- Smile and kindness never fail to lighten up the soul.
- Sunrise and sunset will always be magical to me.
- Pictures make reminiscing more meaningful.
- There’s nothing like a good book and a calm bay.
Our life is a constant journey, from birth to death. The landscape changes, the people change, our needs change, but the train keeps moving. Life is the train, not the station. – Paulo Coelho